Celebrities also look great and the minute they add on a few pounds they seem to drop them with ease. They never seem to struggle to keep the weight off like all of us regular people. How do they do it? The truth is that there is no one method the celebrities use to lose weight.
Celebrities just know the secret to weight loss is finding what works for you. Weight loss is an individual thing. It is not a one size fits all situation. In order to lose weight successfully you have to find something that works for you.
Celebrities also have another secret – they have access to personal trainers and dieticians who can help them find exactly what works for them. You may not have this option, but you can find what works for you on your own. Simply try an idea and gauge your progress. If it does not work then try something else. If it works then stick with it.
You can see what the stars have done and try out their ideas on your own. Almost every celeb has needed to drop some excess weight at one time or another and people are quick to post their weight loss regimen all over the internet. A simple search can yield some good results so that you can copy your favorite celebs weight loss plan.
If you do not feel like searching then simply check out what these celebs did:
- Ricki Lake: Ricki lost an amazing 127 by simply following a diet plan that limited her calories to 1200 a day. She also started hiking 4.5 miles 4 days a week.
- Nick Carter: Nick lost almost 50 pounds on a 1400 calorie a day diet. He also stopped drinking alcohol. He allowed for one cheat a week where he could eat whatever he wanted. Nick added in gym time for 6 days a week where he lifted weights and trained on the elliptical.
- Missy Elliot: Missy lost 71 pounds by eating 5 to 7 times a day and focusing on eating foods good for weight loss. She also worked out regularly.
- Janet Jackson: Janet lost 60 pounds. She ate 3 meals and 2 snacks per day, keeping to below 1600 calories. She made sure to include protein with every meal. For exercise she did an interval training routine.
- Tyra Banks: Tyra lost 30 pounds in 5 short months by eating soup instead of fast foods. She also did high intensity interval training.
As you can see the celebs did not use any fancy tricks. They just started eating better and exercising. The trick is to find what diet plan and exercise you like the most so you can stick with it.
Getting inspiration from celebrities can help you to find what works for you. Losing weight is all about finding what you can stick with. If you do not like a diet then it will never be something that will work out for you.